baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a baxi 105e instant,flue warning light on ,i noticed a leak from the dhw valve,leaking into the microswitch,i changed the diaphragm,it worked perfect for one hour then i noticed it is still leaking??
any help appreciated :(

Sponsored Links
The nut (gland) that it is leaking from has a nylon seal in it that wears ,replace the nut(gland)

cheers :LOL: will try that today & let you know////i just assumed that no water should get past the diaphragm....

i said the leak is from the dhw,sorry its from the heating valve on the 3 way manifold,pretty identical to the dhw valve,still i changed the diaphragm as stated earlier post,it seems that the heating comes on for 1 hour then goes off,the pin on the valve stays in? i assume that when the system pressurises is when the water is forced out of the pin,,do you still think its the nut gland??

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back