loosing pressure in baxi combi 105e bolier

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help, i changed the diaphragm in my baxi combi 105e boier yesterday as pin wasnt meeting microswitch , its working great now but the pressure is dropping continuosly and im topping up pressure approx every couple of hours, but i cant find any leak can anyone help

Sponsored Links
Have you checked that the pipe going outside (pressure relief) is not dripping?. It may also be that your expansion vessel requires recharging.
Did you drain/ de-pressurise the system prior to changing diaphragm?

Have you checked that the pipe going outside (pressure relief) is not dripping?. It may also be that your expansion vessel requires recharging.
Did you drain/ de-pressurise the system prior to changing diaphragm?

i de-pressurised the system (bled radiators) i cant tell if pipe is dripping outside as its lashing rain outside now, but i dont remember seeing wet on the ground earlier

Sponsored Links
Either you have a leak or the pressure relief valve is passing. That's the only way water can escape your system. Re-presurise the system and tie a plastic bag over end of pipe outside and see if it stays dry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back