Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I wonder if I could ask for a little advice, my Baxi 105e Combi boiler has developed a leak, for the three-way diverter valve, could this be caused by the diaphragm? The water that is coming out is from the Central Heating system.

Sponsored Links
Yes you could, no it couldn't, and you'll find all manner of pictures and things if you do a search ;)
But come back if stuck :)

Exactly where is the water coming from is it from the pin at the front that strikes the microswitch

I took a couple of pictures the other day, I hope this helps, its leaking from around the pin shown here:

You can see the disclolouring.

Thanks for the speedy responces.

Paul

Sponsored Links
Easiest (not cheapest) option is to change the valve Prt No.248062,
or Prt No.248061 has the dhw pressure differential included

Am I right in saying that 248061 - Hydraulic Outlet Assembly also includes the 248063 - Pressure Differential Assembly.

Because last year I had a new 248063 fitted, just after British Gas carried out a full service and gave it a clean bill of health.

I was wondering if the 343565 Diaphragm - 3 Way Valve could have a split in it causing the leak.

I know sometimes it's easer to replace the whole unit rather than individual parts.

Paul

:LOL: It look's as if it was the Diaphragm after al, I got one online and fitted it two days ago, the one in the unit was almost paper thin and breaking down at the edges.

It took me about an hour to shut down, drain and fit, and than drain back online. two days later and no sign of that leak. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back