Baxi 80e no CH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there, Baxi 80e boiler which has no heating.
i can see the pin on the divertor valve moving to the on postion on the CH side when the hot water tap is turned on (the pin on DHW moves to on too)
any ideas how i done have CH but DHW good ??? and why both pins move to the on postion when hot water tap is turned on ?

Sponsored Links
You seem to be doing boiler repairs as your work. In that case you should be gas registered.

These questions are best asked in the Combustion Chamber part of the site for trade questions.

Tony

iam gas safe registered but am inexperianced in the repair side of the game. i normally just install but trying to expand and get alot of repair jobs now .

Does the light come on for CH on the front panel for a start?

The CH pin you refer to is th pump flow switch

Sponsored Links
the CH light come on but only for seconds.
i repaired the DHW side of the divertor valve of a Baxi80e (new diaphragm) the other day. but on that job the pin wasnt coming out on the divertor valve when the hot water tap was turned on.
so it throw me a bit when i seen both pins coming out when the hot water tap was turned on on this job !!!!!
any ideas ?

iam gas safe registered but am inexperianced in the repair side of the game. i normally just install but trying to expand and get alot of repair jobs now .

In that case why dont you register for the Combustion Chamber where trade questions are best asked?

Tony

We wish to help you in the CC where trade questions should be asked, not the public forum.

Tony

i sent my details of this afternoon about 1ish and still you repley to get my email back to get into the CC. any ideas how long its takes ?

in forum information a man called geoff1944 asked why he had not got in to cc.this was wednesday 17th and the site mod said there was a backlog

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back