Baxi 80he Flame Failure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guy's. I have an annoying problem which seems to be getting worse. Not sure what is causing it. Please can you point me in the right direction.

When the boiler is in the water only mode all is well. When its on the rads, it tries to fire and and goes to flame failure OR if i unplug the pressure sensor pipe from the gas valve we have heating! - but this then trips out after heating up and we have flame failure again. then it's a chore to reset. is the gas valve faulty?

Trap is not blocked, tempreture sensor was replace a coup0le of days ago by a fitter who thought he'd fixed the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
It has been recently serviced and is a definate fault. The boiler itself is only a couple of years old. The flame failure light blinks.

I know what is wrong and as above

It needs servicing (correctly)

Sponsored Links
I second Baxpoti on this, from the symptoms described it is something that would be rectified if the gas safety checks forming part of a complete service are carried out.

Who serviced it and what instruments did he use?

Tony

Get the guy to look at the min/max burner pressures

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back