Baxi combi 105e leaking over flow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a baxi combi 105e that is leaking from the 'over flow' quite fast, the pressure is high and the top up loop is off. I drained some water out, that was fine for a short while (1hr or so) until the pressure was high enough for the 'over flow' to be running again. Is it likely to be the divertor valve (if that's the correct term, keeps the incoming mains separate from the heating water) or does any one have suggestions as to what else it may be.
Thanks (premiturely!!) for any assistance
Regards
Lee

Sponsored Links
I had a similar problem with my 105e..turned out that the plate heat exchanger, about £35 and an easy diy project, had got pinholes in it and was letting in extra water. Also check that the loop tap is fully closed and not leaking.

Hi
Thanks for the reply, I will have a go at that over the next few days and let you know,
Thanks
All the best
Lee

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back