Baxi duotech 33

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

Need a little help please. I have a baxi combi boiler with a wireless receiver and thermostat! I have been havin problems with the thermostat so I bought a new Siemens RAA20!

It kind off works, when I test the terminal block on the boiler it is switching over with the new thermostat but not putting the boiler or pump on!

If I connect the wireless receiver it and old thermostat it then works as it should!

Do I need to cut the plug off the wireless receiver and terminate the 2x terminals for the motor together and the 2 x terminals for the switching contacts together?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Do you have the inbuilt clock on the boiler, is that set to permanently on. I'm trying to remember the RAA20 i'm guessing it is a manual thermostat, which has 3 contacts, LX, lx1 & LX2. So from the boiler connections you connect live out to LX & LX1 to live in I believe, although it has been a couple of years since I saw the Siemens Stat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back