Baxi Eco 80 set at 1.5 but going up to 3 Barr ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there folks. I have a baxi combi eco80 boiler and the pressure is rising away up to 3 barr (within a few hours) and staying there even after I've drained the boiler , put in sentinel inhibitor, re filled to 1.5 Barr , bled all radiators,and disconnected filling loop.

Anyone any idea how the pressure keeps rising to 3 Barr ?

I have just renewed all my old radiators and trv valves for new ones , would this have contributed to the problem ?

Thanks for any help.

Jim

Sponsored Links
Filling loop is disconnected so I'm looking at a new plate heat exchanger ? Before I buy one theres nothing else it could be?

Also im assuming its quite a quick straight forward job fiting plate heat exvhanger to the baxi eco80 ? If any one has fitted one can you give any info. Im quite hands on with everything. T ;)

Sponsored Links
The only plumbing that has been done is all the radiators have been replaced . No plumbing done at boiler, just drained boiler and system and refilled with inhibitor.

I will order the plate heat exchanger and get it fitted.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back