Baxi Maxflow MW Combi - New Main PCB - still no constant HW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

The weekend before christmas our Baxi boiler stopped providing constant hot water, when set to DHW, as if the tank was empty. If set to DHW+CH same thing would happen with the exception of the CH being hot.

The flame light would come one and go off regularly on both settings. Looking on the web, I found some previous posts of a similar symptons, which diagnosed the fault with the main PCB.

I called an engineer out to check the system over and diagnose after christmas, and he came to the same issue, main PCB.

I got a new Main PCB from the net, and fitted the pcb to the boiler. Sadly this has made difference with the exception that the flamer is not coming on and off in such a irractic way.

Have read that I may need to adjust the 'trimmers' what are this on the main pcb?

Any ideas on what maybe the issue?

Many thanks for any help offered.

Jase

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back