Baxi Solo 2 PF and Rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I posted this in the trade section already, anyway, we have a Baxi Solo 2 30 PF boiler running 6 rads throughout the house. I have two questions:

- Can I add an extra radiator in my conservatory?

- What size rad would I need for the conservatory which is approx. 3m x 4m and is obviously a high heat loss room.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards, Colin.

Sponsored Links
Without knowing the size of the existing radiators and house it's not possible to answer completely but it may be pushing it a bit.

If you're looking to heat the conservatory fully in the winter you'll struggle to get a big enough rad in.

[quote="swbjackson";p="2295372"]Without knowing the size of the existing radiators and house it's not possible to answer completely but it may be pushing it a bit.

If you're looking to heat the conservatory fully in the winter you'll struggle to get a big enough rad in.[/quote]

And it will contravene Part L. Arguably. Discuss

Why not go for an independant wall heater.

You might as well just set light to fivers. If you have the space then as suggested, fit an independent heater, electric or gas and you will comply with building regs a lot cheaper than extending your system. Do a bit more research.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back