Baxi Solo 2 PF and Rads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section. We have a Baxi Solo 2 30 PF boiler running 6 rads throughout the house. I have two questions:

- Can I add an extra radiator in my conservatory?

- What size rad would I need for the conservatory which is approx. 3m x 4m and is obviously a high heat loss room.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards, Colin.

Sponsored Links
More info needed. Like, how big (output wise) are the existing rads. What control system do you have, 'y' or 's' plan for example.

Next, consider the implications of installing permanent heating in your conservatory. Building Regs then come into play regarding heating zones, and, more importantly bringing it itno the habitable category.... do you really need the nosing into this & That?

Also, are you capable of DIY'ing this?, you do not want to set alight/flood out your home and then find the house cover does not cover it.

just a few musings.

DH

Thanks for your 'musings' DH, the rads vary as follows, all approx sizes:

1500x500mm, 1300x500mm, 800x500mm, 700x500mm, 400x700mm all single rads and 700x700mm double rad in the kitchen.

I'm not sure of the control type even after googling it, but the thermostat control on the wall is a Lifestyle LP112 with separate buttons for turning on hot water and heating.

Anyway, I don't know if you can give me anymore guidance and I wouldn't be doing the pipework myself; also maybe a plug in (ie via 13amp etc) independant wall heater is the way to go.

Many thanks, Colin.

Sponsored Links
Back