Baxi Solo 24 HE Lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone could help it would be great. I have a Baxi Solo 24HE boiler, for last few years having a problem where red lockout light comes on when trying to fire up. GRaduallly gets worse until the point it wont fire. A quick 10 min strip and clean igntion probe with a bit of emry and re-fit and it fires up straight away and can last months before fault back on. I did last year replace with new igntion probe and had no fault for 9 months or so, maninly during warmer months. Then of late fault coming back on and in last two months I have had to stri pand clean twice. Appears rust build up on end of probe. DOes anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix. Had a few repair guys out with no success???? PLease help

Sponsored Links
All of these are gas/combustion issues which we dont give advice to DIYers about.

The obvious advice is to call a gas reg engineer.

Tony

I have had a qualified engineer out who doesn't know what it is
Can you give pointers for him to check as cutting out middle of night leading to a cold 4'year old and wife !!!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back