Baxi Solo 3/System Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Baxi Solo 3 /System boiler that runs for approx. 40 minutes then switches off. All lights go out and the boiler remains off for approx. 90 minutes then the process starts again. There are 11 Rads fitted 8 with TRV and 3 without.

The circuit board has been changed, the pump appears to run, but some rads dont seem to heat up as fast as they used to when the system is running. Water heats up okay

Help appreciated

Sponsored Links
As the water heats ok and you say all the lights go ot, then this is not a fault with the boiler.

You need to check through all your controls/stats, especially the 3 port or ch 2 port valve.

HI

your boiler seems normal.
check pump speed =minimum 2
bleed radiators.

as has been said check the mvs,sounds like it is turning off on the hw stat.has it always done this?has it been wired correctly?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the advice - I will change the 3 port valve and let you know what happens.

This all starterd a few days ago, so I dont suspect the wiring and I have bled all the radiators. Pump was running on 2, but I turned that to 3 when it all started.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back