Baxi Solo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the most common cause of ignition lockout on these, got to go to one next Thursday, customer tells me fault intermittent.

Sponsored Links
which solo, if the new type, ignition problems are normaly caused buy electrode problems. ie tracking to earth etc.

old sort, gas valve or pilot.

I could not give you full answers here.

Should be posted in the CC

Tony

Sponsored Links
Combustion door and earth kit req (not Eartha Kitt as in **** ) get the part number from Heateam.Its a long number that begins with 7.......

Sorted thanks BaxMax, spoke to Baxi Tech, got numbers for door and kit thanks, numbers start with 5 though ;)

No i assure you the part num is starting with the 7 if you get this one it comes with "set electrodes" and an earth kit.........unless they have changed the number,IF NOT BOOM BOOM

Solo 24 HE, spoke to tech first, then he passed me to someone else, think he was an engineer, he gave me numbers for Electrode kit and combi box door assembly, both start with number 51

So whats the difference between comb box door 5132096 and comb box door 720012201 ?, obviously the electrode kit fits both as I have the same number for that.

don't think anybody knows pvm.the latest "fix" is the number given to you by baxmax which includes the latest version of the electrodes . this has an additional earth lead connection which should be fitted.
Personally am not too great a fan of the new electrodes and would probably try the 5109920? first -not sure if thats the right number. haven't changed any of this type for a while.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back