BBC News - BTS: Radio host apologises for comparing band to Covid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC News - BTS: Radio host apologises for comparing band to Covid
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56218554

Ok this is where the BBC have overstepped the mark in its utter bias and deliberately inflammatory marks. When are they going to be dismantled?

This article opens with..

BBC said:
"The incident comes amid an increase in anti-Asian sentiment and racist attacks since the pandemic began."

Here we go again more white bashing. Who says btw and if we disagree are we part of the problem or just blinkered by institutional racism, two typical of left retorts which have as much substance as this precursor to the above story?

Then when you read the article you will see BBC put even more spin on this as the DJ referred to BTS with the following "some crappy virus that hopefully there will be a vaccine for soon as well". The statement that the DJ apologises for ab apparrent racial comment is completely unfounded.

Whilst i agree it's not the best choice of words in the current pandemic with a loss of ALL lives, Its typical left wing journalism used to whip up hatred when there isn't any here. Is this what its coming to?? BBC picking out anyone who dares speak out about anyone any culture non white. He was merely expressing his dislike for this annoying crap band which i completely agree with, just like for example 'ringadingdingding' frog ring tones became an annoying social virus that needed that would hopefully be vaccinated. Nothing racist there at all, so why make it into one, i want to know, can someone answer this? Why is the BBC intent on constantly whipping up hate and bashing white people, when there is no reason for it??

Lets bash those pinked skinned raving angry gammon coloured privileged middle aged white men they deserve it.

May i add i can't stand using left and right as i don't consider myself either, and i don't like the segregation it causes just as BLM does or Asian lives matter or any other thing until we say White lives matter which of course is the KKK under the skin. We are diverse in our views but yes for simplicity of argument here i've used the term left in places.

Yours MOSTLY White hard working and absolutely proud of it thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It's an issue of accuracy. Comparing Korean Pop with complete Shiite would have been more accurate and thus acceptable.

It's an issue of accuracy. Comparing Korean Pop with complete Shiite would have been more accurate and thus acceptable.
Would it be though, wouldn't that also be categorised as 'Anti-Asian sentiment' all the same, especially when the BBC pick it up, its still showing a white person disliking a current trend in youth pop many of us find fekin annoying.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No it's a genre not a race.
For equity, rap music is crap and country is awful.

But I like Samsung phones.

Back