Beko dwd4310w not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, wonder if you could help me with simple problem, absolutely no power is going to the dishwasher, checked the fuse and plug so called an appliance shop who told me that it was the condenser that needs to be replaced. If so could anybody help me locate it and tell me what it looks like please, many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I don't have any drawings for this model but the mains suppressor (condenser) is usually mounted very near where the mains cable enters the machine (possibly on the cable entry plate itself). It can either look like this http://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/Dish...Dishwasher+Mains+Interference+Suppressor.html or be cylinder formed. Look for signs of burning or soot around it, if you find any then this is likely to be your culprit. If the plug/fuse/cable/suppressor are all in order then the fault is likely to be in the wiring, pcb, or door switch. Hope this helps you some.
Remember to unplug the machine! :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back