Beko integrated dishwasher DIN15C20

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just taken delivery of this dishwasher and completed the hard water test. However, I am obviously being more than very thick as I can't understand the instructions on how to set the salt release given in the quick guide. Can someone tell me which buttons exactly (based on this photo) I should be pressing. I've watched a video but the buttons are not the same

Attachments

• beko1.jpg
    beko1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 253
  • beko2.jpg
    beko2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 249
Sponsored Links
Yes I've read the manual. It doesn't seem to bear any resemblance to the control panel on my machine. I've googled and watched Youtube vids and they don't look like mine. By salt release I mean that they ask you to test your water for hardness then press the buttons as shown in the photos I put above. No matter what combination of buttons I press whether separately or together, I get no function keys to adjust the water hardness level.

Can you post a photo of your control panel?

Sponsored Links
Had this same issue, manual useless , beko customer support useless no one could help , but after a couple of days found out how to do it myself so this may help others.
1. Turn on , on control panel
2. Press and hold time delay and start pause button (together,same time ) and then release.
3. Use time delay button to light up 9h,6h,3h led as required ( for water hardness, rinse aid, etc)
4. Use tablet or half load buttons (function buttons) to set up on program indicators (3) on drawing in booklet.
5. On/off to save .

Hope this helps someone I sure could have done with it !

Had this same issue, manual useless , beko customer support useless no one could help , but after a couple of days found out how to do it myself so this may help others.
1. Turn on , on control panel
2. Press and hold time delay and start pause button (together,same time ) and then release.
3. Use time delay button to light up 9h,6h,3h led as required ( for water hardness, rinse aid, etc)
4. Use tablet or half load buttons (function buttons) to set up on program indicators (3) on drawing in booklet.
5. On/off to save .

Hope this helps someone I sure could have done with it !
Thank you. I managed to get customer service at Beko to email me a photo and step by step instructions. It didn't help that my control panel was nothing like the one in the manual! I have Beko washing machine and tumble dryer too and their instructions are also clear as mud. I did find Youtube helped with the installation more than the manual too

Reactions: CBW
Were the instructions they emailed you the same as I listed or I have I just found a different way of doing it ? Be good to know as like you say the manual is clear as mud .
phil.

To be fair this picture was nothing like my control panel but I sort of worked it out from there I think that photo is too small for you to see actually

Attachments

• beko instructions.jpg
    beko instructions.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 681
I am having same problem can’t set water hardness think my control panel is faulty it’s not very responsive any help would be appreciated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back