Beko WMA1512w

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a beko wma1512 which won't do anything once the door is locked.
I have try to turn the dial but nothing, won't fill, drum won't spin and can't even get the pump to run.

Anyone help????

Sponsored Links
Please can some one help, is this something I could sort my self or do I need to call some one

Check the motor brushes poss worn.

It is possible the door lock mechanism is faulty.

If the machine doesn't read that the door is properly locked then it will sit there and do nowt.

Can't say on your model but that was the issue with my old Hotpoint.

I am sure there are other possible answers but I would check the door lock mechanism as a possible fault.

FWIW anyway.

Sponsored Links
I can only say that was the fault with my old Hotpoint. Yours may be different entirely.

I think it is a safety measure to prevent the machine filling with the door not properly closed.

On mine, the door mechanism was faulty in that it was telling the machine that the door wasn't closed properly (when it actually was) so the machine wouldn't even start the cycle.

It just sat there doing nowt - no filling sound, no nothing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back