Ben Kinsella's killers get life

H

holmslaw

They have to do 19 years before being eleigible for parole. :LOL:

Copied this from the BBC;

Lawyers for the defendants told the judge the three killers had been served with letters from the prison authorities following fears of retaliation.

The letters, asking inmates to discuss any fears or incidents, are given to prisoners who are likely to be targets of retribution.

Prisoners with fears could be placed in solitary confinement for their own safety.

Nerida Harford-Bell, defending Braithwaite, said: "Jade Braithwaite understands he is a marked man."

HA, HA, HA, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Have you seen the vid of Ben after the stabbing? Terrible, they deserve everything they are going to get inside.

Yes I did see it, horrendus.

I hope his killers don't get the same, killed I mean, because that would amount to an early release. A lot of pain everyday for 19 years is no less than they deserve - lets hope they get it. :D

Absolutely tragic, such a needless waste. The three lads who committed this crime will never contribute anything to society. Cases like this are the perfect example where capital punishment would be an ideal solution.

Sponsored Links
Young black males make up less than 1% of the population. Then they wonder why they get bad press.

joe-90";p="1250067 said:
Young black males make up less than 1% of the population. Then they wonder why they get bad press.

Of what population? Glasgow, London, Birmingham, Luton?
Im guessing your referring the total population of the UK?
Its not "young black males" who occupy less than 1% of just most cities in the UK.

Im not arguing Joe, just questioning your source.

You tell me what percentage they are then.

joe-90";p="1250145 said:
You tell me what percentage they are then.

In each city?
Again Joe, your a bit vague here.

But yes, Ill look it up for you (if that is what your asking for.)

Paul

Joe, I can only give you Census figurs from Luton 2001 (so far).

I suppose you will interpret them differently to me, and I may only guess that the 0.1% is higher in Luton. I suspect many more big towns and cities in the UK have a higher percentage of 'young black males' than 0.1%.

Again Joe, Im not trying to argue with you on this topic, but merely trying to explain that there is a more 'diverse' mixture of beings in large towns and cities (hence more of a percentage to commit crime.)

Paul

http://agendas.luton.gov.uk/cmiswebpublic/Binary.ashx?Document=6880

My opinion is probably very un-Pc, but what the hell.

Look at Africa, and what Africans do to each other. They have a tendancy to use extreme violence for the sake of it (eg. Darfur and South Africa where carjackers routinely kill drivers).

Everyone bangs on that we're all the same. That's total rubbish. To an African, life is cheap. Just because they now live in Europe and The UK, doesn't make them think differently. We now see the results on the strrets of Britain

Yes I know whites are easily capable of exrtreme violence, but proportionally males of African origin rank highly in violent crime statistics.

My brother is in The Met. A lot of what goes on isn't reported, what's seen in the news is only the tip of the iceberg.

Joe, I can only give you Census figurs from Luton 2001 (so far).

I suppose you will interpret them differently to me, and I may only guess that the 0.1% is higher in Luton. I suspect many more big towns and cities in the UK have a higher percentage of 'young black males' than 0.1%.

Again Joe, Im not trying to argue with you on this topic, but merely trying to explain that there is a more 'diverse' mixture of beings in large towns and cities (hence more of a percentage to commit crime.)

Paul

http://agendas.luton.gov.uk/cmiswebpublic/Binary.ashx?Document=6880[/QUOTE]

Now tell me what percentage of young black makes makes up the prison population. Oh and have you ever watched Crimewatch UK? It's like a who's who in young black males. Time to sort it.

I think the fact we have Operation Trident (and no equivalent focusing on any other "community" groups) unfortunately speaks volumes regarding the problem.

Knife and gun crime are the fallout from decades of uncontrolled immigration, most of these killers are immigrants or of immigrant stock.

Sponsored Links
Back