Ben Kinsella's killers get life

Sponsored Links
Knife and gun crime are the fallout from decades of uncontrolled immigration, most of these killers are immigrants or of immigrant stock.

Plenty more in the pipeline then. :cry:

Knife and gun crime are the fallout from decades of uncontrolled immigration, most of these killers are immigrants or of immigrant stock.

Plenty more in the pipeline then. :cry:

Yes, some areas of UK cities are now no-go areas for whites. The number and size of these areas will increase.

Uncontrolled immigration = lower quality of life and higher crime for us. Of course it won't effect the corrupt politicians who forced this on us. :(

Industry wants cheap labour - so you better get used o it.

Sponsored Links
Industry wants cheap labour

they always do want cheaper... not cheap...

Liberal view;
If you treat vicious murdering criminals with love and respect they will do the same back to us in return.... Wrong!

If a dog inflicts bites of kills someone its destroyed as its not given the second chance to do it again.
These people are like a cancer in Britain and should be put to sleep by lethal injection. They are no better than sh*t. Fact.
Think about it. These people may also have children in future and create more mindless knife wielding morons?

Mike2007 said:
These people are like a cancer in Britain and should be put to sleep by lethal injection.

Lethal injection isn't as simple as it sounds. The captive bolt gun works every time. :cool: :cool: :cool:

They are no better than sh*t.

But are they worth their weight in sh*t? I don't think human excrement makes particularly good fertilizer. What's the going rate for blood and bonemeal these days? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Industry wants cheap labour - so you better get used o it.

Joe, can't quite understand why you came back to this place from OZ when UK is such a bad way? Just an observation!

Why do you think that Oz is so great? It's full of foreigners and red tape.
It not brilliant, or the Land of Milk and Honey. But as things go, its not as liberal as the UK (which is good) and this is shown on many political topics.
It does have a lot of red tape because of many social systems adopted from the US.

No offence, just asking.

I lived there for 15 years - I know what it's like. All my family live there.

I always suspected that you were descended from a deported convict now you've confirmed it :LOL:

How's the guitaring going?

MW

Sponsored Links
Back