Bespoke solid oak vs German factory made kitchen cabinets

Do they have butt hinges attaching the doors to the frame therefore making them in frame or Blum hinges attached to the cabinet therefore making them in frame style?TBH I see little point in the latter as it's just about appearances

Either depending upon what the customer requirements are.

Sponsored Links
Either depending upon what the customer requirements are.
thinking about it and as you already pointed out yourself , MFC cabinets probably make more sense as they are easier to clean, do not scratch and do not warp. I noticed that somer bespoke manufacturers such as The Wood Works use them as well but frame them and attach the doors with butt hinges.A lot to think about

thinking about it and as you already pointed out yourself , MFC cabinets probably make more sense as they are easier to clean, do not scratch and do not warp. I noticed that somer bespoke manufacturers such as The Wood Works use them as well but frame them and attach the doors with butt hinges.A lot to think about

Indeed, so many options

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back