Better "view my own posts" option

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bookmarked the view my own posts so I can see if people have replied to me without looking in my e-mail. A good option to have would be to be able to view only those threads you posted in that people have posted in after you did last.

Sponsored Links
Isn't that what happens?

In "Forum Index", click on "View your Posts" (1/4 of the way down the screen on the far right) and those that have been added to since your last post are at the top suitably identified.

Or do you mean something else?

Isn't that what happens?

In "Forum Index", click on "View your Posts" (1/4 of the way down the screen on the far right) and those that have been added to since your last post are at the top suitably identified.

Or do you mean something else?

That link just shows all my posts, even if nobody added to them. That's the very link I bookmarked.

A good option to have would be to be able to view only those threads you posted in that people have posted in after you did last.

It does indicate just that.
Look for the yellow indicator on the left and those are the threads that have been replied to since you last read them or posted in them.

Sponsored Links
That's what I'm doing right now, but I don't need to see those posts with no more activity in most of the time, there should be the option to just not display them.

Back