BI-FOLD DOORS OVER SHOWER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am trying to purchase a set of Bi-fold doors. Problem is I want 4/5
panels ( when folded back will not be more than about 12 inches protruding from wall). I need 1850 high ( or as close to) x 1000 wide (no alternatives). I can find plenty which are two or three panels but this means that when folded back they will be wider than 12 inches or so. Hope this makes sense.

Sponsored Links
Not quite sure what the issue is with needing doors to open so small, unless of course your tray is 1000x300mm?

No, Shower Tray will be 700mm wide x 1000 long. Toilet right next to shower
so no room hence we want folding back doors so they are out of the way from the bog.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, not sure what you mean by that. When folded back you can fold them inwards so the whole lot will sit over the 'bath' side, or if you start to fold them back the other way then they end up over the edge, floor side. So I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Now I'm confused.
You first say shower tray 1000x700 of which bifold doors usually open inwards so where's the issue.

Now you mention bath side?????

Your banging on about some slimline doors that seems your fix cared about having open outwards, the idea is the dead sPace is onwards sot gars where most open.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back