Biasi 24s external timeswitch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am fitting an external timeswitch to a Biasi combi boiler, the internal switch is broken. On the installation instructions, which I downloaded, it has the link wire on the terminal block fitted between terminals 1 and 3 but on my boiler it is fitted between 1 and 2. Does it matter which terminal I use with terminal 1?

Sponsored Links
You must use the two wires which are appropriate to your boiler!

They must be volt free contacts!

You will alos need to ensure the internal timeclock is bypassed or set to be always on!

Tony

Thanks for your reply, The boiler is a Biasi 24S and has been working for 4 years with the terminals 1 and 2 connected by a link wire, when you take this link out the boiler turns off, they are the contacts which you would connect an external thermostat to so I don't think there will be a problem putting a timeswitch across them. In the installation instructions for the boiler I downloaded from the internet it has terminals 1 and 2 as a connection for a frost thermostat and terminals 1 and 3 as a connection for a room thermostat. I will leave the internal timeswitch as it is with the segments turned off and the boiler switched on. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back