biasi 24s no ignition? need help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anyone help with this??

I have a biasi 24s combi boiler 1998, it has been working fine until last yesterday morning now it wont fire up for heating or hot water! when i turn on the hot tap the boiler fires up i can hear the fan turning but there seems to be no spark to ignite it.

The night before it stopped working i had the heating on but some rads were not working so i had to bleed them on some rads the air would start to come out then stop but no water would follow like there was no pressure?

The pressure valve says 20, the green light is on but the manual start or reset button under the red light which is off does nothing when you press it!

anyone have any ideas...???

Sponsored Links
The night before it stopped working i had the heating on but some rads were not working so i had to bleed them on some rads the air would start to come out then stop but no water would follow like there was no pressure?

you did of course top up the pressure :?:

Sponsored Links
ok pressure is currently at 0 bars, i have no flexible filling loop just a fixed loop with an isolator and another valve with a hexagonal bolt should i turn one of these?

success!! i turned the valve until the pressure was 1.5 bar any turned the hot tap on an the boiler fired up!

thanks a lot kev you've really got me out a jam there!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back