Biasi 24S OH Stat Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I was wondering whether someone could help me out with a problem i've got with my Biasi 24S.

It's a 2002 model serial N213230302.

A week ago the o/stat tripped off during normal CH/DHW use so i reset it (under black cap on front panel) and since then it has been tripping off at random intervals during DHW use, not every time you use it mind you, just every day at some point.

According to the temp gauge on the front during DHW it gradually rises up and levels out at 60 deg, so i can't see it overheating. It doesn't sound like it's kettling either, although it occasionally makes a gradually whoosing sound when starting to heat which very quickly quietens off and disappears but as far as i remember, it's always done that.

Any ideas anyone? whilst it's working it's fine, just these strange trips, could it be a faulty stat?

Chris

Sponsored Links
Hello there, me again. Could someone please help? The boiler is still tripping the OH stat, and i've noticed that it only does it when/after running a bath (not kitchen sink though!?!). You can run the bath and sometimes it will ping off part way through or sometimes after you finish running it like today.

Today i ran a bath (CH off) it was fine and did it's job without a hitch. About 2 mins after stopping the DHW demand it tripped off. This i don't understand as the boiler wasn't actually doing anything but cooling down. If you wait 4/5 mins you can reset it and carry on again!

I'm sure some of you clever people will know what this might be?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back