BIASI Boiler - no hot water or CH - please HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there.

I have a BIASI 24S 47970 06 Boiler, Year 1999. I have only lived in this house for a few months and have never had a problem before, but today we are experiencing gale force winds. I have no hot water or central heating and when I have investigated, I have no pilot light on in the boiler. There is an LED lit next to a little gas light symbol with a cross through it - which I suppose tells me I have no pilot light. What can I do to get it lit again? I have no service manual! Just 2 small children who are very cold!! Please can someone help. Thanks. Tipa

Sponsored Links
It's ok!

I just rang BIASI helpline and a very nice man gave me instructions over the phone in a few minutes. It had gone onto LOCK OUT???

You can press the red light button or the button below it to reset it.

However, there may be an underlying fault or just possibly its responded to excessive wind speeds at the flue.

If it continues after the wind subsides then you will need a CORGI as its a gas related problem.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back