Biasi Garda M90F 28S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Maltesefalcon
Thanks Received:
clear.png

Hi All,
Any ideas on this one? This is a combi boiler that seems to function normally but after about 5 mins running time the flame shuts down for 2 seconds then re lights, runs for 2 mins, flame shuts down for 2 sec then re lights etc, etc. This happens for DHW or CH. Seems to me like a faulty Safety Thermostat. Has anyone else experienced this on a Biasi?
Cheers,
Maltesefalcon

Maltesefalcon, Today at 4:33 PM Report

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/conversations/biasi-garda-m90f-28s.31837/#ixzz4G6XSTM6s

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a gas-related issue to me, so forum rules forbid me from giving specific advice beyond saying you need to get a Biasi-familiar RGI to look at it

@Agile is good at Biasi, if he's in your area he might be able to help

The OP has not bothered to put his location.

But it sounds as if he does not want to call an engineer but to instead to try to get advice to enable him to repair it himself.

Tony

Hi Tony/Agile,
The boiler is located in Wallington, Surrey.
I have no problem with an engineer fixing the problem but I have had a couple of bad experiences with CH engineers so I just wanted some info to arm myself. Then when an engineer comes to fix the boiler he can't stitch me up.
Are you available or do you know someone reliable in Surrey?

Paul

Sponsored Links
You are a little too far for me to come for a routine repair. But it would be possible if you had a difficult fault and other engineers had not been able to fix it.

There is an engineer close to you who often works on Biasi boilers. But Transam who posts here would not recommend him. But if you were a battle field re-enactment enthusiast then perhaps you would get on well with him.

Now you have given your location lets see if anyone else will offer to sort it out for you.

Tony

The Rasta fellow was in Coventry.

But evicted from the house for not paying his rent!

No idea where he went to.

You are a little too far for me to come for a routine repair. But it would be possible if you had a difficult fault and other engineers had not been able to fix it.
why are you not available for routine repair but available when difficult , either your available or not don't you think ?,

why are you not available for routine repair but available when difficult , either your available or not don't you think ?,
Top 100 gas man......he only carries out repairs when other engineers fail.
Full of himself...:rolleyes:

Where are you located Tony? You could also carry out a service on the boiler if that makes it more worthwhile.

Paul

i thought he could explain because he still has a faulty boiler so doesn't matter how difficult it is because its still got to be fixed , its like dangling a carrot

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back