Biasi M6.24 sm/c boiler CH not working HW is.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

This is my first post so please be kind! My sister has the above boiler (I'm hoping I got the model number right) and it is only working when the hot water is on. The Pilot lght is ok when she uses the hotwater and is quite high, but it doesn't kick in for the Central Heating. She has tried turning the timed CH off and putting it on maually, and turning on and off the boiler but has had no luck.

Anyone have any suggestions?

She is only 19 and on her own and cann't really afford her a plumber, unless it's something little. The temerature in her flat is 12 degrees!!

Thanks, any help really appreciated!

Sponsored Links
I assume you mean a Biasi M96A.24 SM/C ??? assuming your roomstat is on & not faulty?? prog on boiler o.k , than I would suspect the divertor valve motor ?? page 16 of service manual , the motors are not that expensive , & are used on numerous boilers !

WELL YOU BEING OLDER BROTHER AND THE KIND SOULTHAT YOU ARE WILL PAY FOR THE GASSAFE ENGINEER TO COME N CHECK IT OUT

Then she wont have to stay at such ccold temperature or maybe you can invite her around yours until the boiler is repaired :D :D ][/img]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back