Biasi M90F 24 won't ignite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.

Out of the blue my Biasi M90F 24 boiler failed to light when a hot tap was turned on. I checked the panel and found the lock out light was on so reset and tried again, the fan ran and there was the usual clicks and noises until the lock out light came on again. I checked the fill pressure was ok (1 bar) and the gas was on then after about half an hour of messing about turning the heating / hot water on and off and resetting the lock out it eventually lit. It was ok for a couple of days then did it again and after some time doing the same as before finally I got it to fire up again. last night again it did the same thing but I could not get it to light this time. Could anyone give me some pointers on what might be the problem might be?

many thanks!

Sponsored Links
It sounds to be a gas/combustion related problem which we dont advise on in the public forum.

The obvious advice is to get a gas registered engineer.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back