Biasi M90F 24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi wondering if anyone can help with my problem.

My boiler was working fine yesterday but when i woke up the house was unusually cold so i checked the boiler and there was no flame therefore producing no heat or hot water.

I turned the water pressure up as it had dropped and still wouldnt ignite. I have noticed that the temperature gauge has dropped considerably, it was around 60oC yesterday now on about 25oC, but i have no idea if this is the cause of the problem and if it is how to raise the temperature.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Oh and if it helps to know that there a constant flashing green light on the left of the boiler.

Thanks

The temperature has fallen because the boiler is not working.

How can the green light be constant and flashing at the same time?

Turn right knob to "O" for 30 secs and see if that resets the boiler.

Tony

I have since fixed this problem well more fixed itself as it suddenly started working again and fired up. Anyhow the other day it stopped firing up and so i had a look i turned both up and down, turned tap on, put pressure to around 2.5, pressed the red button, turned timer on and off swith power on and off and put the right knob to zero however still no ignition. I decided to the front panel off to have a look and all of a sudden it fired up. Anyhow thought that was strange and put both knobs on full. I then turned the heating down to about 3 and went to bed. Woke up this morning and boiler temp down and wont ignite again, any ideas how to get this firing up again?

Sponsored Links
In that case it has a fault which most owners would want to have diagnosed!

Tony

it probally does have a fault, i dnt have the money to have it checked. So i guess il have 2 hope it turns itself back on.

it probally does have a fault, i dnt have the money to have it checked. So i guess il have 2 hope it turns itself back on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back