Biasi Parva Boiler not igniting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
We've a Parva HE Combi M96.24SM/P boiler which was installed in January this year. It's been working fine, but today it's failing to ignite. The instruction manual says the flashing light sequnce relates to an ignition problem and suggests pressing the reset button usually used to start up the boiler after a lock-out. Trouble is, this doesn't fix the problem and the lights are still flashing adn the boiler is still not working. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Does the flame light at all and if not can you see sparking through the viewing window?

Check that the drain which the condensate pipe goes to is free running and the grey plastic pipe slopes downwards away from the boiler and is not blocked at the junction.

That should sort it out! If not then I will give you the next step.

Tony

Thanks for the reply Tony. There was no flame at all and in the mean time we'd called out someone from Biasi as the boiler is still under guarantee. He was meant to come at 9.00 this morning but the boiler is now working fine again!!

I'd turned the switch to off over night and when I got up this morning it had turned off. So just turning the switch on again started up the boiler normally! This may sound stupidly simple, but it's exactly what I did the night before but it didn't switch off.

A mystery, but thankfully we're all warm again. Sorry this thread is now of no use to anybody else, but thanks again Tony for the response.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back