Biasi Parva HE combi boiler. Hot water not working correctl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Biasi Parva HE M96 32 SM combi boiler. When the hot water is on the boiler keeps kicking in and out and the water tempreture drops dramaticlly. The central heating is working fine with no cut out at all. I changed the DHW tempreture probe and that has not fixed the problem. Can anyone help me out with this. Many thanx

Sponsored Links
Yes, it will be a blocked plate HE.

This will cause the temp gauge to exceed the normal 55-60 C during DHW use.

It normally results because the system was not cleaned properly when the boiler was fitted. ( Or it has been badly managed since ).

Until its fixed, turn down DHW temp knob and use a lower hot flow rate.

Tony Glazier

Thanx for the reply. From your information the hot water temp on number four setting reaches 70 C and then cuts out. Turned in down to number one setting and the flame does not cut out but water is not very hot. C/h does not cut out on setting 3, approx 52 C. Turned it to number four setting and the temp is 55 C and no cut out. Could you please explain what and where the plate is and is it possible to repair/clean it myself. Thanx again for the reply guy's

Sponsored Links
Plate is part of the boiler and is located at lower rear of the boiler.

I would have little confidence in a heart surgeon working on me if he did not even know where my heart was located!

In fact I would expect him to have done it many times before and to ( almost ) be able to do it with his eyes shut!

Tony

Thanx for the previous answers guy's. I accept what you are saying about not knowing. I would like to ask if i take off the HE plate which is held on by two cap heads after draining off the primary and secondary circuits. Is i just the case of flushing out the old one or is it the case that anew HE plate would need to be bought. If it can just be flushed would any new seals be needed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back