BIASI PRISMA ON THE BLINK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys Ps help i'm in big trouble :cry:

I have a 5yr old Biasi Prisma and the hot water will only work when it is fired up in the Cntrl Htng mode! It was only recently fixed after it kept locking out (crap on the fanfins) I know your going to say 'get a worcester' but at present i am a bit strapped for cash and need to fix this temporally! Is it a Diy job or do i need a engineer? :?: Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Its a perfectly good boiler if it has been professionally installed. They have a bad name because they are quite cheap to buy and tend to be used by cowboy installers who want to do a cheap job and dont treat the water.

Your problem is caused by a failure of the hydraulic unit in the diverter valve. Its a somewhat fiddly job but some DIYers have managed to do it themselves.

Tony Glazier

Is it expensive to fix or buy? Cheers

Edit: Cant seem to find what you said in the biasi repair/spares brochure,is it on the water or gas side? :D

Sponsored Links
Would it look like a 5"high round black plastic thing with a brass bottom looks simular to an old car perol pump!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back