Blade runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been thinking about all the work and free lodgings you keep offering me ill send you my utr number and bank acount you stick 2 weeks wages in advance + fuel money and you got me ill come up and show you how to use a trowel because you cant use one £1500 should be enough to get me up there

Right, have had a good think how this can be worked out. I'm not going to put £1500 into your account that much is for sure.

I can ask Richard C if he will hold a lump sum to put your mind at rest. I will pay your fuel costs or we can pick you up. I get the impression RC is honest and can be trusted so I have no problems if he agrees.

What you will need is a clean driving licence, up-to-date CSCS card and we want to see your qualifications, we at least need to know you can do internal solid work. You will not be sub contracted, you will go on our books while you are here so you will need to give use NI details etc

We will give you one room to do, lath ceilings, float and finish walls, all in lime. You will need more than two weeks to finish the job. Seven day weeks when the lime is going on. Job has no day time frame, the lime dictates when you clock off. I'm ok with the wage you want (cheap if you as me, that's if you can do the job) but you will have to do top quality work. Ted will be your mentor and what he say's goes, it's the way things are with us, experience get's you everywhere here.

You will have use of a van to get you to and from work.

Attitudes on our jobs stay at the gate.

Sponsored Links
peaps";p="2286339 said:
internal solid work is 95% of what i do but you cant ask r c to hold my money any squabbles over it and hes going to find himself in a difficult situation and im sure hes not going to be to comfy with that and nor will i, and also how soon is this job? because im waitin for my knee to heal and what type of lime? this is where it could get tricky because ive limited lime experience now youve asked me up there knowing im not a lime plasterer and have given me all lime work
which suggests to me your not serious

You two make me laugh... :) :) :) Are you two really friends, and this is all a ploy to make us all laugh? he he he

Any ways, ive seen blade runner, but im quite good with a tape and knife. But i use a saw a lot too.....

If anyones interested, you can put £1500 in my bank account if you want... :D :D :D

internal solid work is 95% of what i do but you cant ask r c to hold my money any squabbles over it and hes going to find himself in a difficult situation and im sure hes not going to be to comfy with that and nor will i, and also how soon is this job? because im waitin for my knee to heal and what type of lime? this is where it could get tricky because ive limited lime experience now youve asked me up there knowing im not a lime plasterer and have given me all lime work
which suggests to me your not serious

If internal solid makes up 95% of your work then you will be able to lay-on lime. It's like saying you can lay-on s&c but can't lay-on hardwall or bonding, technique is the same. Richard would hold a lump sum for if there is a squable... You will have your money like everyone else, in your bank Friday, I will send Richard a copy of the bank transfer just incase you claim it's not been paid. He will have a letter of authourity to pay you out of the lump sum IF there is a problem, but there won't be and him holding a lump sum is a jesture, from me, of my honesty to but your mind at rest.....

I've asked you up so you can get a feel of how things work and hope you might learn a thing or two while you are here. Another good will gesture from me. You will also see that I don't talk **** when it come to plastering, old or new. You never know, you might even find that it's worth going into traditional wet plastering, good pay and lot's of work around if you know how it's done. I like the idea of trditional methods being passed on and kept alive, it's worth the punt for me....

It will be in the spring, dates not firm at the moment because we have much to do before we get onto internal plastering and we need warmer weather. You will have time to heal.

You have it handed on a plate mate, so how you fixed?

Sponsored Links
if your giving out work.....lol...your not far from me!

More to it than that hudds, I don't think he's upto it and have called his bluff. Offered it him before but he comes up with excuses. I don't think he has it in him.

You mind working for a property managment company? I know a couple who are always wanting plasterers. All around your area, West and South yorks, Barnsley, Wakfield etc Can pass your details on if you want.

More to it than that hudds, I don't think he's upto it and have called his bluff. Offered it him before but he comes up with excuses. I don't think he has it in him.

after reading most of your squabbles with him, i dont think he will go work with you. Excuse after excuse. Dont know why though, he has nothing to lose. Unless he knows he is utter garbage and doeant want anyone else knowing

youve called my bluff have you? right now you say its a 7 day week what i quoted you on was 5 days a week that works out to another £600 @ 150 a day = 600 +1500 =2100 + 150 aday for each additional day worked so it dont work out as cheap as you thought. and ill be up in spring, but im not havin my wages held by someone else and remember it works both ways, your going to come up here and do some site work and im also arranging for you to spend a week machine tape and jointing you will be on price work the same as the rest of us, but you will only earn what you can do, after all i think that you should learn the modern methods just like you want others to learn the old method
also your asuming im not going to be busy, ive already been offered work by 2 spreads down here when im back on my feet and ive also been offered the chance of work in 2 other towns,(although one of them is a bit far away) so i dont even need your work m8 when im fit and able ill be out workin not stuck @ home like you

less he knows he is utter garbage and doeant want anyone else knowing
dm ive already done work for one of the boys on here and he took a vid of it and plastered it on you tube and gave a link for everyone to see without my knowlage or permisssion so all the regulars on here have seen me work and theve also seen pics and other vids of my work, ive got nothing to hide, i have always posted pics of my work on here, its about time some of you boys did to so we can see your work, but none have you have only peaps so far hes posted a pic of bare bricks

As i said work is work, don't matter where it is, if you all want to offer it out, i can do everything, and i have pictures too... :p :p :p :p

Might have a day for someone skimming hall, landing and stairs with me if you want to come to huddersfield. Need to try and get most of it done in a day so rather than get my mate to drive up from essex.

Again if anyone wants my/my companys details please pm me. I will work anywhere as long as its cost effective,( also my old lady likes me going away for a few days, says i can't moan if im not there ) cscs,ipaf, plasmo, i have it all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back