Boiler broken - Combi vs Unvented

Thanks for replies - definitely leaning towards UV cylinder route. GER - I have thought about solar panels in the past, but when the feed in tariff got slashed I lost interest. Our roof is West facing and we are up north so not the most ideal situation.

I'm bracing myself for the quotes. Around £3k I am expecting, but best doing it right first time and not having the experience you had, FiremanT.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for replies - definitely leaning towards UV cylinder route. GER - I have thought about solar panels in the past, but when the feed in tariff got slashed I lost interest. Our roof is West facing and we are up north so not the most ideal situation.

I'm bracing myself for the quotes. Around £3k I am expecting, but best doing it right first time and not having the experience you had, FiremanT.

Should probably brace yourself for a bit more than that... remember a couple of golden rules - the cheapest is rarely going to be the best, and Worcester is almost never the right answer ;)

Sponsored Links
I would have expected it to be a bit more expensive than £3K do it right first time, buy cheap buy twice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back