Boiler flame keeps going out

n2w

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have a Worcester 28I RSF Boiler quite old

it has started to have the following issue

We turn the heating on/or shower or both and it works fine for a period of time then the house/water gets cold we realise the radiators are cold or get very cold in the shower.

When i get to the boiler it has no flames or pilot light on but the fan is spinning and it sound as if its working just no flame.

If I power the unit off and back on it all fires back up and may run for a few minutes or a couple of days before the issue happens again

The pressure is at 1bar

Any ideas how to fix this issue or what is the casue

All help appreciated

Thanks

Neil

Sponsored Links
Last serviced about 10 months ago

Worcester say they think it is either the Boilers Primary Sensor or its Circuit board

Well obviously you need someone to correctly diagnose the fault !

I know that plumbers are thick and fixing boilers must be very easy.

Even so I expect that you are going to need an engineer unless you want to change all the parts one by one until it works again.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Call out Worcester for a fix price repair. Making sure it is working nicely for the coming cold weather. Priceless :mrgreen:

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back