Boiler Identifcation Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me please.

I am looking to replace my current gas boiler, and hopefully get the goverment scrappage scheme, but I am unsure whether or not it qualifies, as I cannot find the model mentioned anywhere.

It says "IDEAL W" on the front of the boiler, and "STELRAD GROUP".

The only other possible identification is that someone has written WRS450 on a sticker under the access plate.

It has a permanent pilot light, and it was in the house when I moved in 16 years ago.

I can't find any of these identifications on any of the Ratings lists.

Anyone any ideas please?

Cheers,
karen

Sponsored Links
Thats whay it is Ideal WRS450 somtimes had the name concorde along with it

ask for some quotes and get the gc number then look it up on internet but i do not be suprised if you are not eligble

Sponsored Links
as i understand it if your boiler has a permanent pilot light then it is in band g energy efficiency and would qaulify. You need to get quotes to change the boiler, then apply for the grant. They will issue you with a voucher lasting 3 months. When you pay the plumber you can claim £400
back. However the onnis is on you to do the leg work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back