Boiler leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I hope someone can help

I have a sime 80c format boiler and it keeps leaking from the pressure relief valve.

I had a engineer attend as my boiler was not lighting up for heating or hot water and he replaced a sensor which then made boiler come back to life.

I also asked him to change the valve as it was leaking outside and when he fitted it there was no leaks but few days later and its leaking from the valve inside the house.

the engineer is not available until end off next week, is this somthing i can fix myself????

Thanks
Nadeem

Sponsored Links
Hi

Thanks Dan I will have a go tonight.

SHould the boiler be leaking inside the house from the pressure relief valve or has the engineer not fitted it properly. Saying that the boiler did work fine for few days.

thanks nadeem

Sponsored Links
No, the pipe should run outside. If water is leaking internally then there is an issue that should be sorted at some point in the near future.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back