Boiler overheat stat rating please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Might anyone be able to tell me the temperature at which the Glowworm Micron 50ff boiler overheat stat should trip at please? [£20+ for a Glowworm one, or £5 for a generic one but you need to know the rating required ~63-120degC]

Sponsored Links
Not only should a DIYer not be replacing safety critical parts but any replaced parts should always be the manufacturer's approved spares.

Why not save yourself a fiver and just bridge it out.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I'M NOT SERIOUS. Get it done properly.

Sponsored Links
Might anyone be able to tell me the temperature at which the Glowworm Micron 50ff boiler overheat stat should trip at please? [£20+ for a Glowworm one, or £5 for a generic one but you need to know the rating required ~63-120degC]
A 50c "generic" OH stat should be fine , the boiler stat should be replaced with a "generic" one that yields a max temp of 40c...you may find the boiler drips from time to time due to back end rot although nothing to be concerned about.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back