boiler relacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have ravenheat boilers improved an he 120 will relace my ls80 with very little changes to pipe work and flu position

Sponsored Links
No, they were crap and still are; you get what you pay for when you get a diy supplies boiler installed by a cheapo plumber.

Spend a little more and get a decent boiler, far more economical in the long run to have a quality product

Sponsored Links
I Install Worcester Bosch normally, and have had no probs in approx 80 installs... have also put in a handfull of Viessmann boilers with no probs as yet also.

Boilers are like everything else in life - if the cheap ones were as good as the expensive ones, the expensive ones wouldn't exist ;)

any advise on which to choose. valiant eco tech pro 24, worchester 24 i junior or potterton gold c24e. main priority is hot shower and bath water

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back