Boiler replacement and adding underfloor heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are looking to replace our boiler when the weather is warmer and also install underfloor heating. I don't think it is possible for us to clear out all our junk in one go to allow one large underfloor install as we are hoping to do this ourselfs separately for the ground and first floors.

Is it possible for the boiler installer to swap boilers so we have hot water and connect up each floor as we go?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies, I did look on the Internet but apparently most people get a man in and get it all done in one go. We will have to get someone to do the boiler, but the boring bit of laying pipes I'm sure we can manage.

Sponsored Links
Having spent the last four days on my hands and knees laying my own UFH . I can assure you any customer willing to do that part of the job and pay me to do the boiler and manifold work will get a big thumbs up .

You will pay a fraction over the gods as he will need to install tights new boiler slightly differently to facilitate the changeover - but we not talking huge amounts. However it is impossible to give much mire details with the information you've provided.

What more information would you need to get a better idea?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back