Boiler system with 2 x 2 port valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just wondered if anybody can help me with the wiring side of my heating system. I have a Worcester Bosch boiler with terminals L N NS LS LR. I have my 2 x 2 port valves which are pre wired OR BR BL GR E. Then i have a Honeywell Timer with L N 1 2 3 4. Then i have my 2 wireless stats ( 1 for each valve) these are the Danfoss RX1 type receivers.
I would like the Honeywell timer to be on constant so the boiler is ready to supply hot water all the time. Then i would like the wireless stats i have to be able to open the respective 2 port valves as and when we require.
Any help would be more than appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Your boiler will supply hot water regardless of what controls you have controlling it, you need to adapt a basic s plan with your second zone in place of the hot water cylinder, I am sure someone (d hailsham)will do you a wiring diagram

Sponsored Links
View media item 28273
this might help , the only thing I am not sure of is the connections in the honey well programmer , I think its 3 and 4 to switch on the zones but you will need to check the instructions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back