Bombing of Al-Isra University

How many more times do you want to go over this - it's become a wasteland, pitted and pockmarked with insult and ignorance, in place of bombs and bullets: a strange metaphor for what's happeing in Gaza and the West Bank.

Sponsored Links
You seem to be ignoring the question.

Let me simplify

The people killed on 7th October - how were they a threat to Palestinians?

A question that's already been discussed, in detail.
Rake over the coals all you like but it'll get you nowhere.

It's your lot that plunges knives into vaginas, cuts off breasts whilst raping and beheads people though isn't it John., does that give you a warm feeling that your terrorist friends are considered 'heroes' on facebook?

Terrorists (and there supporters, you're one of them) can never win, they can never be allowed to win, the world would descend into unimaginable chaos, even worse than the chaos we have now, it might already be too late.
You're still struggling with this terrorism definition.

Israel is not, has not and does not commit terrorism ?

Sponsored Links
They're so convinced that they choose to ignore the majority of global opinion in favour of unconditional support for Israel, its enemies, its brutal occupation of Palestine and the ongoing genocide.
It's pure devout loyalty and nothing more, based on living in Israel for a year. :rolleyes:
More antisemitism from Roy!

Never mind chaps all of you under 45 will be called up if the balloon goes up, which seems to be pretty much a certainty if you are a youtube user or an msn reader. You will be able to find out all about it then. I've done my service and am too old now. So I probably wont survive the time till the **** hits the fan but if I do my life is done anyway. Have fun.

The usual suspects, i imagine.

Zionists can take it back in time as far as they ****ing like, and the answer is always the same...

....Israel started it.

You don't think The atrocities described in this article
Are terrorism?

Fortunately others do, and properly attach the name "Proscribed Terrorist Organisation". Do you think that it is an infringement of your free speech to be prohibited from expressing support like the above?

The labelling of one's enemies as terrorists is purey a politiical act. It is used to demonise them to justify the terrible things done to them, in the suposed name of defense. When in reality, the original terrible acts were committed on the Palestinians in 1948 when about 700,000 were evictd from their homes and land by the new;y fromed Israelis. That wasn't in defense, that was an unfounded, undeserved, illegal aggression.
Many were killed, and many Palestinians have been killed in the decades since, by Israeli citizens with IDF in support and actively assisting the citizens.

It's pure ethnic cleansing and anyone denying that can deny the sun is coming up tomorrow.

Some may bask in glee that palestinians are getting a bashing but this is exactly what the Nazis did to the Jews - simply addressed them as subhuman and the holocaust followed.

You don't think The atrocities described in this article
Are terrorism?

Fortunately others do, and properly attach the name "Proscribed Terrorist Organisation". Do you think that it is an infringement of your free speech to be prohibited from expressing support like the above?

You don't think the atrocities described in this article are terrorism:
Israeli forces launched a three-day offensive on the occupied Gaza Strip in August during which they committed apparent war crimes. This compounded the impact of a 15-year ongoing Israeli blockade that amounts to illegal collective punishment and further fragments Palestinian territory. Israel escalated its crackdown on Palestinians’ freedom of association. It also imposed arbitrary restrictions on freedom of movement and closures that amounted to collective punishment, mainly in the northern West Bank, ostensibly in response to armed attacks by Palestinians on Israeli soldiers and settlers. The year saw a rise in the number of Palestinians unlawfully killed and seriously injured by Israeli forces during raids in the West Bank. Administrative detentions of Palestinians hit a 14-year high, and torture and other ill-treatment continued. Israeli forces demolished al-Araqib village in the Negev/Naqab for the 211th time. A further 35 Palestinian-Bedouin towns in Israel were still denied formal recognition and residents faced possible forcible transfer. Authorities failed to process asylum claims for thousands of asylum seekers, and imposed restrictions on their right to work.

I guess Israel have had enough and now is the time that they get that chance to eradicate hamas. Unfortunate that innocent people get caught up in war.

If only they could fight like days of old....line up infront of each other and go for it without having any of the populous inbetween!

Sponsored Links
Back