Boom - There go your worker rights

Sponsored Links
comments made by Mr Johnson on Wednesday when he said the UK was committed to “the highest possible standards” for workers’ rights and environmental standards.[/B]

Hmm. It's like that old gag. Q. How do you know when Johnson is lying? A. You can see his lips moving.

Can't believe how naïve lots of people are to still be swallowing his BS and helping his cause. Talk about useful idiots!

I refuse to play the same old game with you Gal,,,neither I nor you can read the future so give over

What utter rubbish. Using that absurd excuse then jump off a cliff - you don't know what will happen its unknown.
Hmm. It's like that old gag. Q. How do you know when Johnson is lying? A. You can see his lips moving.

Can't believe how naïve lots of people are to still be swallowing his BS and helping his cause. Talk about useful idiots!

So why did you vote for Brexit?

Sponsored Links
What utter rubbish. Using that absurd excuse then jump off a cliff - you don't know what will happen its unknown.

Animal. Rights with ref exporting live animals to. The EU for slaughter some of which end up in other countries for ritual slaughter

Not quite with all due respect no country has left Brexit aka jumped off cliff. And no country has actually died leaving EU. Its yet to be proven.

Animal. Rights with ref exporting live animals to. The EU for slaughter some of which end up in other countries for ritual slaughter

How long ago did you think of that one?

Not three and a half years.

It's your recently-introduced justification.

as you know, slaughter of unstunned animals has been the practice in the UK for a thousand years, and is specifically permitted for certain religions. As you know it is the rule in Kosher butchery, but not essential in Halal.

How long ago did you think of that one?

Not three and a half years.

It's your recently-introduced justification.

as you know, slaughter of unstunned animals has been the practice in the UK for a thousand years, and is specifically permitted for certain religions. As you know it is the rule in Kosher butchery, but not essential in Halal.

Nope not true posted up. The same subject
Months and months ago

You commented with yer usual. Ball cocks then :LOL:

Usual. Excuses and spiel :LOL:

Any practice you mention should be banned
In. The UK irspective of any ones mumbo jumbo beliefs and if they don't like it they can clear off out of it

;)

Afai am concerned they should all be arrested and banged up ;)

Same go's for fox hunting bang any perpetrators up 10 years minimum ;)

Norway
Japan
Iceland

Sending there whaling fleets to chase down whales and harpoon them

Sink their ships I say and with all. Hands on board for all I care

At best give em 10 minutes to. Abandon. The ship and take to. There rubber life rafts

And whilst we are any such subject

Any farmer I nvolved with or advocating badger culling should have any financial subsidies removed

Any of em directly involved I. E on there land should be banged up and there farms confiscated ;)

Not quite with all due respect no country has left Brexit aka jumped off cliff. And no country has actually died leaving EU. Its yet to be proven.

No deal will cause:
End of EU frictionless trade
End of worldwide trade agreements overnight
Resultant costs of non tariff barriers
Regulatory divergence
UK will have instant loss of negotiating power

All will happen in event of no deal.
It wont be a cliff edge because temporary ongoing arrangements will mitigate immediate shock.
It will cause GDP shrinkage, it will be significant.

Sunlit uplands....total myth.

No deal will cause:
End of EU frictionless trade
End of worldwide trade agreements overnight
Resultant costs of non tariff barriers
Regulatory divergence
UK will have instant loss of negotiating power

All will happen in event of no deal.
It wont be a cliff edge because temporary ongoing arrangements will mitigate immediate shock.
It will cause GDP shrinkage, it will be significant.

Sunlit uplands....total myth.

Oh well, every silver lining has a cloud as they say.

Sponsored Links
Back