Bosch classi xx fridge freezer on the blink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch Classi xx frost free fridge freezer on the blink.

code no:KUGU30605GB/02

The lights on the front blink on and off and the compressor starts and stops for a short while then just lightly hums on and off. If we turn it off for a while it comes back to life for a short time, then starts to blink again.

Pressing the super button turns the unit off, when the button is released it starts to blink.

The back of the unit has no frost on it and there is a good 20cm breathing room. For the last 2-3 hour it has been out in the middle of the room. I've hoovered round it and sprayed compressed air round compressor area to make sure there is no issues there.

Is almost like there's not enough power to get it going and it dies. I'm thinking it could be either the compressor or the PCB which is failing.

Any help or advise gratefully received.

thanks Jonnym

Sponsored Links
reading round it could be the thermistor.

Problem is I can work out how to access the flipping PCB. I've peeled off the sticker over the control panel but removing the surround is mystifying me.

Jonnym

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back