Electrolux Frost Free Fridge Freezer - Fridge not cooling and is at 23c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Electrolux Frost Free Fridge Freezer has gone up the blink again and the fridge is currently 23°C inside.

The same issue happened last year, and IIRC the part at the top of the freezer what takes air from the freezer compartment and circulates it round the fridge froze up and needed to be replaced.

Is there anything I can do to get the fridge working again, or does the fridge air control unit/regulator need to be replaced again should it be the same problem. And what can I do to prevent such a malfunction happening in the future. It has been a very hot day where I live.

The model number of the Fridge Freezer is: ENN2643AOW and is a single built in 50/50 Fridge Freezer.

Regards: Elliott

Sponsored Links
Was the repair done last year not covered by a guarantee? It could be the circulation fan though. I would contact the original repairer in the first instance

Yes the repair was done as part of the extended guarantee, and the fridge freezer is still protected by it. Just wanted to know why it keeps happening and how to prevent it if possible.

Sponsored Links
Regretfully there are no clairvoyants on this site, you would need to ask the repairer that question. Have you checked the Electrolux website to see if they have done a product recall or anything similar because of this problem?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back