Bosch Classixx dishwasher is suddenly not cleaning.

N

Niesert

Suddenly this dishwasher is leaving the dishes dirty. Salt & rinsing fluid are full and the soap is the same. Filters are clean and water seems to run as usual... Any suggestions of a solution?

Sponsored Links
First check to see if the spray arms are blocked. If you post again note the "E number" on the door lip.

Yes, that's it. Can you hear (or observe) the wash motor running? If it just "hums" I would suspect a defective motor capacitor or perhaps even a jammed impellor. If the motor runs does any water come out of the spray arms? Do the spray arms rotate? (you can check this by setting them in a particular position, then run a program & open the door after a short while to see if there has been any movement). Many questions I know, but not being there you will have to be my eyes & ears.

Sponsored Links
If the machine is running "as normal" and you have eliminated blockages/leaks and pump problems then you should check if the machine is heating....or not
To help more you should post the full model code and FD numbers located on the door rim

Girlfriend had the same problem with the same machine. Turned out to be a piece of glass blocking the drain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back