Bosch dishwasher \\\'Not started\\\'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had to drain the base of my Bosch SGS0902 to stop it pumping continuously; I think the leak was caused by a loose water softener (not screwed tightly to bottom of washing compartment).
Now the dishwasher just flashes \\\'Not started\\\' (although the display briefly shows the normal display when the main switch is switched off). Pressing any button gets a beep. Closing the door makes no difference; the lock catch seems to be working ok. Have tried all combinations of buttons to reset but to no avail.
Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Did you ever resolve this issue with the dishwasher just flashing "Not Started"?

I have a Bosch dishwasher (SGS09L12GB) that has started doing exactly as you have described.

I don't have the exact same model as yours, but my own bosch dishwasher leaked some time ago. After fixing the leak the DW would still not start.

The reason the machine would not start was that in the sump of the DW there is a float-switch. This switch is activated when ever there is water present in the sump, i.e. after a leak. To resolve the problem was simply a case of soaking up the water with a towel.

By the way, the original poster will probably not reply as he posted the question a year ago.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back