Bosch Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just moved and intend to fit a new kitchen at the end of this year. There is an oldish Bosch Dishwasher in the existing kitchen which does nor appear to work properly. When it is filled and switched on it initially pumps out OK, then it fills with water in about 3 stages. The water heats but does not then pump through the rotating arms. What could be the prob;em? I thought that the circulating pump shared the same motor as the emptying pump.
Can anyone help me.

Rex

Sponsored Links
You don't say what model?
I've just had a similar problem with my Bosch SKT 5002; it worked through the cycle ok, made hot water and all the right noises, but wasn't pumping the water through the arms with sufficient force.
On investigation I found that all the vanes had fallen off the pump impeller. Seemed to be some sort of plastic fatigue. Replaced it, and now it's as good as new.
(excellent service from the Bosch website. Nextday delivery and only cost £20.)

Errmmm...maybe I should clarify the above. It didn't cost £20 for next day delivery. I meant it cost me £20 altogether, and the parts arrived the next morning. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back